Frequently Asked Questions
1. How are students selected?
Students are selected in an equal opportunity lottery.
2. If one of my children is selected in the lottery, are my remaining children automatically selected?
No. However, siblings will be placed at the top of the waiting list for their grade levels.
3. If my child is not selected, does he/she remain on the waiting list?
Yes, they will remain on the waiting list for the remainder of the school year. Periodically, spaces may become available in a grade and the next student on the waiting list is notified of the opening.
4. Do you accept ESE, ESOL, and children with special needs?
Yes, providing the special needs can be met at Academy at the Farm.
5. What time does school start and end?
Kindergarten - 8th grade: 8:00 - 2:30
Preschool - 8:00 - 3:30
6. Does AATF's calendar coincide with Pasco County School District's calendar?
Yes, AATF students have the same vacations as the other Pasco County Schools.
7. What grades do you offer?
Academy at the Farm currently offers Kindergarten through 8th grade.
AATF Preschool serves age 3 through Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten.
8. What is your enrollment school wide?
Our enrollment for Kindergarten through 8th grade is 588.
9. What is the Dress Code?
The AATF uniform consists of an Academy at the Farm shirt (red, white or navy blue) purchased through the official school vendor and solid colored black, light tan (khaki), denim, or navy shorts, pants, skirts, or skorts. Click here for more details.